8/12/18

Space, and it's general hugeness

Space
The final frontier

As I was watching the Perseid meteor shower this weekend, I realized something; Space is large.
I laid on my front walkway, looking at the stars, and realized that somewhere out there, was an alien doing the exact same thing as me, probably.
Or, there is some alien girl out there, pining for an alien guy like me.
(I had had a beer and was listening to classic rock all day...I was in a 'love' mood)

This brings me to say that space is such a good platform for writing. It's huge, and the possibilities are endless; since we haven't gone too deep into space, there could be another planet with intelligent life that have actually developed deep space travel.

Which means that, potentially, there is a race of alien that have developed the mental ability to control the world around them using focus, study and dedication, turned it into a religion, and now every kid on a planet far far away in a time not so long ago wants a light sword to battle their friends with.
Or, by some conglomeration of minds, developed a wholly remarkable book with large friendly letters on the cover reminding the reader Don't Panic, helping hitchhikers survive the unholy depths of space for years to come.
And to also get them drunk out of their minds.

So, yes, space is seemingly endless. A great place to put literally anything.
Space Pirates, Space Cowboys, Space Barmaids, Space TV Repairmen.
Any profession, just slap a Space in front of it and, boom, space story.

I never write these in just a day, so I'm sorry if this isn't as...readable as my other posts. I have more to come!!
enjoy this slowly spinning skeleton

1 comment: